2 hour session for 6 weeks (12 hours in total)
Per Session: $65.00
Complete Workshop: $390.00 or Early Bird Special: $300.00 if fully paid prior to start date of workshop
Monday 8th, 15th, 22nd, March 1st, 8th, and 15th
April 12th, 19th, 26th, May 3rd, 10th, and 17th
June 21st, 28th, July 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th
7.00pm to 9.00pm
About the workshop:
The mind is the most powerful part of what and who we are as human beings; we seem to have forgotten this plain fact and now our minds wander in any direction and distracted rather than where we most want it to be.
This workshop shows how meditation positively affects the body, brain and how we think. It has been put together in such a way to de-mystify the practice from anything remotely religious or spiritual, and shows you how it really is a natural part of your lives, no matter whom you think you are or where you think you are in life today. If your unfocused mind got you into a mess, then your focused mind will certainly get you out of it.
Meditation is primarily a way of discovering ‘self’ and being ‘self aware’. After all, the only person you will be with most in life is you! It wouldn’t matter where you are, whether you are with people, in bed, at work, walking or exercising – you are still with yourself and being yourself. The question is, “Are you the person you want to be with?”
The final result of the ‘focused practice’ of meditation therefore is the training of the mind to remain focused upon it ‘self’ to begin with.
Workshop Comprises of:
- Practical meditation exercises to take home and practice
- Written material
- Learn how to create your own personalized meditation practice
- Understand the mind/body physiology of meditation:
- How meditation affects the body in real time and in real terms
- How meditation strengthens the focus of the mind to perform better mentally and physically
- How the physical body is strengthened and realigned by a focused mind
- Understand the proven science behind meditation
- Understand the difference between using meditation as a spiritual experience and a human physical experience.
- Why meditation is seen as a powerful silent prayer with the results to match
- Why meditation doesn’t have to be a spiritual practice but still have the same results
- Understand how meditation affects your consciousness and ability to remain in a conscious reality rather than an unconscious fantasy
- Learn how to use meditation to control unwanted desires and unhealthy habits
- Understand how your mind works and make it work to your physical advantage
- The true meaning of Will Power; how to use it and strengthen it
- Experience a hands-on demonstration of Mind Power
“Life is a meditation and THAT meditation is your life”
If you have any queries please contact me on the details below:
Mobile: +61 474 570 063